Powerhouse Litigation Firm Sommers Schwartz Launches New Commercial
Feb 17, 2022
The Sommers Schwartz team fights harder and smarter when your future depends on crossing the goal line. Your future. Our fight. Sommers Schwartz.
Detroit, MI (Law Firm Newswire) February 17, 2022 – Sommers Schwartz, a powerhouse litigation firm, has released a brand-new commercial that reminds viewers what it takes to be a champion in the courtroom year after year. Your future. Our fight. Sommers Schwartz.
The team of nationally recognized lawyers at Sommers Schwartz fights for clients who have been seriously injured by others’ wrongful acts and negligence. The law firm has more than 45 years of experience handling personal injury cases along with a wide range of legal matters.
Just like athletes who consistently compete and win, the attorneys of Sommers Schwartz are committed to strategic preparation and precise execution. Working together as a team, their lawyers have an extensive track record of successful settlements and verdicts. The law firm has won more than $1 billion for clients and their families.
Sommers Schwartz has what it takes to stand up to big corporations, health care entities, and aggressive insurance companies. The law firm leverages its extensive resources and nationwide reputation for excellence to protect clients’ rights. Sommers Schwartz attorneys are formidable opponents in court with their winning combination of skill, expertise, and determination.
Besides personal injury, Sommers Schwartz‘s other practice areas include medical malpractice, commercial and business law, employment disputes, unpaid wages and overtime, and consumer protection. The law firm serves clients across the country from its offices in Michigan and California.
Your future. Our fight. Sommers Schwartz.
Call 800.783.0989 today for a free consultation with an attorney.
Sommers Schwartz Law Offices
1 Towne Square, #1700
Southfield, MI 48076
Toll-free: (866) 430-5556
Phone: (248) 595-7825
Recent Updates from Sommers Schwartz
- Sommers Schwartz Leads the Investigation into Minor Students’ Claims of Sexual Misconduct by Suburban Metro Detroit Teacher Jason Debandt
- Medical Lab Errors: Malpractice or General Negligence?
- New Legislation May Eliminate Mandatory Arbitration in #MeToo Cases
- Biden to Sign Law Banning Mandatory Arbitration of Sexual Misconduct Claims
- Jesse L. Young Brings His Employment and FLSA Practice to Sommers Schwartz
- Emergency Room Malpractice: Failure to Follow tPA Protocols for Strokes
- Reports of Sexual Assault at Garden City Baptist Church
- Sommers Schwartz Serves Health, Hunger, and Humanity Causes in Our Community
- Proposed Long Train Changes Put Railroaders at Greater Risk of Injury
- ALERT: Wounded Student and Sibling File First Lawsuit Against Oxford School District After Tragic Mass Shooting
- Oxford High School Shooting: Who’s Liable to the Injured and Those Who Have Lost Loved Ones?
The post Powerhouse Litigation Firm Sommers Schwartz Launches New Commercial first appeared on Law Firm Newswire.