Law Firm Newswire) March 29, 2021 – Steinberg Law Firm is pleased to announce that nine lawyers have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. Founded in 1927, Steinberg Law Firm has a history of experience advocating for injured people and has obtained some of the largest jury verdicts, workers’ compensation awards, and settlements in South Carolina.
Regardless of the size of a case, the firm’s lawyers emphasize providing every client with the highest level of advocacy, attention, and compassion.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
For the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, 9.4 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in the inclusion of about 67,000 lawyers, or approximately 5 percent of practicing lawyers in the United States.
Steinberg Law Firm would like to congratulate the following lawyers on their Best Lawyers recognition:
* Benjamin W. Akery – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
* Kelly M. Alfreds – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
* Malcolm M. Crosland, Jr. – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants, and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
* Steven E. Goldberg – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
* J. Kevin Holmes – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
* Michael J. Jordan – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs, and Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
* Catherine D. Meehan – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
* David T. Pearlman – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
* Thomas M. White – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are currently in practice and in good standing.
About Steinberg Law Firm
Steinberg Law Firm, LLP is a personal injury firm with offices in Charleston, Goose Creek, and Summerville, South Carolina. The firm’s practice areas encompass workers’ compensation, catastrophic injuries, vehicle accidents, premises liability, wrongful death, construction defects, dangerous products, dog bites, medical malpractice, and nursing home abuse.
Founded by Irving Steinberg in 1927, the firm has nearly 100 years of experience advocating for injured individuals in South Carolina. The firm is particularly experienced in the area of workers’ compensation with the firm’s founder, Irving Steinberg, having been one of the lawyers who helped draft and push for the enactment of South Carolina’s workers’ compensation law.
With nearly 100 years’ history as a successful South Carolina law firm, the firm feels grateful and obligated to give back to the community that has trusted and supported it for so many years. The firm’s financial and time commitments to numerous community organizations, college scholarships for local students, and service on boards and commissions evidence our deep commitment to the community. In just the last 10 years, the firm has recovered over $500 million for our clients.
Steinberg Law Firm
61 Broad St
Charleston, SC 29401
Phone: (843) 720-2800
118 S Goose Creek Blvd
Goose Creek, SC 29445
Phone: (843) 572-0700
103 Grandview Drive
Summerville, SC 29483
Phone: (843) 871-6522