Marielle Hazen Discusses Various Pennsylvania Elder Law Issues at PAELA Winter Conference
Mar 6, 2020
Harrisburg, PA (Law Firm Newswire) March 6, 2020 – The 12th Annual Pennsylvania Association of Elder Law Attorneys (PAELA) Winter Conference was held over February 20 to 23, 2020, at Omni Bedford Springs Resort, Bedford, Pennsylvania.
Throughout the conference, Marielle F. Hazen, Esq. presented on state and federal public policy issues including an update on the SECURE Act and other important estate, elder law and special needs planning updates.
PAELA is a non-profit association designed to assist lawyers, bar organizations, and others who work with older clients and their families. PAELA provides a resource of information, education, networking and assistance to those who work with the many specialized issues confronting the elderly and the disabled. The organization’s mission is to “strengthen, train, assist, and support qualified members in order to ensure the development, advancement and promotion of quality legal service for older Americans.”
Marielle Hazen is a nationally recognized Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) and the founder of Hazen Law Group. At Hazen Law Group, attorney Marielle Hazen and her team dedicate their practice to helping aging Americans navigate various Pennsylvania elder law issues, including matters concerning estate planning and administration, nursing home planning, and special needs law. Attorney Hazen is also a founding member and past president of PAELA, a member of the Board of Directors of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and a past president of the Special Needs Alliance. She is considered a valuable resource for those with questions involving Pennsylvania elder law.
The experienced attorneys at Hazen Law Group provide specialized guidance in the areas of elder law, special needs law and estate planning to clients in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and throughout the surrounding communities. To learn more about the firm, or to schedule a consultation about estate planning needs, call Hazen Law Group today at 717-540-4332 or visit them online at http://www.hazenlawgroup.com
Hazen Law Group
2000 Linglestown Road
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone: (717) 540-4332
Hazen Law Group Blog
- Best Lawyers names Marielle Hazen Elder Law Attorney of the Year for Central Pennsylvania
- New VA Pension Benefit Rules Mean Careful Veterans Planning is Required
- How to Prevent Tax Fraud and Identity Theft
- Equifax Security Breach – What to do now to protect your identity and credit.
- The Pennsylvania ABLE Savings Program
- What does the Special Needs Trust Fairness Act do for Pennsylvania families?
- Members of the military can designate special needs trusts as beneficiaries of Survivor Benefit Plans
- The Medicaid ineligibility trap
- The costs associated with long-term care
- Guardianship laws in Pennsylvania