Harrisburg, PA (Law Firm Newswire) November 29, 2019 – Marielle Hazen has again been recognized by her peers as a “Lawyer of the Year.”
Hazen earned the distinction from the Best Lawyers publication in the practice area of Elder Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, for 2019.
“All of us at Hazen Law Group work so hard to give our clients the best legal representation available,” said Hazen. “Distinctions like these, which come from our peers in the field, validate the appreciation and positive feedback we get from our clients.”
Hazen will be highlighted in the 25th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on a rigorous peer-review survey comprising millions of evaluations by leading attorneys.
Marielle F. Hazen, Esq., is a Certified Elder Law Attorney and founder of Hazen Law Group, a Harrisburg firm proudly representing families in elder law, estate planning and other areas.
Hazen Law Group provides trusted legal representation in elder law, special needs law and estate planning matters in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas. For more information or to schedule a consultation, call Hazen Law Group at 717-540-4332.
Hazen Law Group
2000 Linglestown Road
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone: (717) 540-4332
Hazen Law Group Blog
- Best Lawyers names Marielle Hazen Elder Law Attorney of the Year for Central Pennsylvania
- New VA Pension Benefit Rules Mean Careful Veterans Planning is Required
- How to Prevent Tax Fraud and Identity Theft
- Equifax Security Breach – What to do now to protect your identity and credit.
- The Pennsylvania ABLE Savings Program
- What does the Special Needs Trust Fairness Act do for Pennsylvania families?
- Members of the military can designate special needs trusts as beneficiaries of Survivor Benefit Plans
- The Medicaid ineligibility trap
- The costs associated with long-term care
- Guardianship laws in Pennsylvania