Hazen Law Group to Host Estate Planning Discussion at Walden Way
Mar 19, 2019
Harrisburg, PA (Law Firm Newswire) March 19, 2019 – Hazen Law Group will host a free informational session and discussion at Walden Way 55+ Community in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania on April 3, 2019.
Marielle F. Hazen, Esq., will lead an information-packed session on Elder Law & Estate Planning for senior citizens, their loved ones, and anyone who wants to learn about proper estate planning, asset protection and elder law.
Marielle Hazen is a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA). She is also the founder of Hazen Law Group, a firm dedicated to the practice of elder law, estate planning and administration, nursing home planning and special needs law.
The session will take place at the Walden Way Community Center from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 3. For more information about Walden Way, contact Jean Young at 717-928-4432.
Marielle Hazen is a founding member and past president of the Pennsylvania Association of Elder Law Attorneys (PAELA) and a past president of the Special Needs Alliance.
Hazen Law Group provides expert guidance in elder law, special needs law and estate planning in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and surrounding communities. For more about the firm or to schedule a consultation, call Hazen Law Group at 717-540-4332.
Hazen Law Group
2000 Linglestown Road
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone: (717) 540-4332
Hazen Law Group Blog
- How to Prevent Tax Fraud and Identity Theft
- Equifax Security Breach – What to do now to protect your identity and credit.
- The Pennsylvania ABLE Savings Program
- What does the Special Needs Trust Fairness Act do for Pennsylvania families?
- Members of the military can designate special needs trusts as beneficiaries of Survivor Benefit Plans
- The Medicaid ineligibility trap
- The costs associated with long-term care
- Guardianship laws in Pennsylvania
- Top Ten Reasons to Get Your Estate Plan in Order
- Advance Directives – Your Right To Decide