Charleston, SC (Law Firm Newswire) November 20, 2018 – The Steinberg Law Firm, LLP is pleased to announce that Taylor Lawrence Grooms has joined the firm in as an Associate Attorney. Grooms will join Personal Injury Practice Group and will be representing and fighting for the rights of injured South Carolina residents out of our Goose Creek offices.
Grooms is no stranger to the area, being born and raised in Bonneau, South Carolina, his home, where he was an Honor Graduate of Timberland High School. After graduating from Clemson University, Grooms was accepted into the University of South Carolina School of Law where he graduated with Cum Laude honors and made the Dean’s List for five consecutive semesters.
After graduating law school, Grooms served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Roger M. Young, Sr. where he gained significant litigation experience. As a law clerk for Judge Young, Grooms participated in many jury trials that came to a verdict, having witnessed and advised on numerous pre-trial motions, directed verdict motions, post-trial motions and researching and drafting Judge Young’s decisions relating to summary judgment motions, motions to reconsider, motions to compel, decisions on evidentiary matters brought up during trials.
In the Personal Injury Practice Group, Attorney Grooms will continue the Steinberg Law Firm’s successful history of representing the people of South Carolina who have been injured by the negligence of others. Our philosophy is that everyone has a right to be treated with dignity and respect, with compassion and honesty. We look forward to Grooms having a successful and helpful career at the Steinberg Law Firm, LLP.
61 Broad St
Charleston, SC 29401
Phone: (843) 720-2800
118 S Goose Creek Blvd
Goose Creek, SC 29445
Phone: (843) 572-0700
103 Grandview Drive Suite A
Summerville, SC 29483
Phone: (843) 871-6522
Steinberg Law Firm Blog
- Safety Tips As You Prepare For The Holidays
- Taylor Grooms Joins Steinberg Law Firm, LLP
- Floor Collapse at Clemson Fraternity party
- Defective Road Accidents in South Carolina
- Meet Steinberg Law Firm Attorney, Malcolm M. Crosland
- 4 Things To Do When You Are Hit By a Drunk Driver
- Common Construction Defects
- Four Construction Problems Related to Foundations and Soils
- How Commercial Truck Accidents Differ From Car Accidents
- What to Do When Your Child Gets Hurt on a School Bus