San Francisco, CA (Law Firm Newswire) July 12, 2016 – Bigger Law Firm magazine is back with another issue packed with smart writing about the intersection of law, marketing, and technology.
In the feature article, Cristina Fries interviews Nathan Chapman, CEO of The Marketing Center, who says that TV ads remain the gold standard in their ability to tap into new audiences. The most important element of a successful TV ad, says Chapman, is to convey a “reason to believe.” That is, it needs to tell viewers why your law firm really is a better choice than the competition.
Attorneys who want to write compelling content for their websites won’t want to miss Roxanne Minott’s article. As Minott explains, web copy must be tailored to the online audience, who tend to quickly scan material and must be drawn in by strong, concise facts at the outset.
Next up is an examination of how self-driving cars might affect the bottom lines of auto accident law firms. Ryan Conley says that fully autonomous cars are not only coming soon, but will be far safer than human drivers. With that in mind, Conley explores how the auto injury market might shrink, yet carry on in a wholly new direction.
Dipal Parmar has a thought-provoking piece that goes to the core of your firm’s marketing strategy. While it may be tempting to focus on facts, you must instead frame those facts in terms of what your potential clients truly seek: benefits.
Brendan Conley delves into the highlights and lowlights of inviting comments and questions from the public on your firm’s website. The potential for unique and compelling content cannot be ignored, but neither can the requirement for diligent moderation and responsiveness.
For the tech-enthusiast attorney, Kerrie Spencer takes a look at a sophisticated computer automation tool. With the investment of a little setup time, Zapier can automate a variety of repetitive tasks involving your data and communications.
Wrapping things up, Kristen Friend presents five compelling reasons your firm can’t afford to ignore social media.
Bigger Law Firm magazine is available online and in print.
To learn more about how to build a Bigger Law Firm, visit https://www.biggerlawfirm.com
- Inside the Legal Profession’s Drinking Problem
- Four Tips for Creating Great Billboards
- Google Penguin 4.0 Is On the Horizon: Will it impact your law firm?
- New Science Reveals the Myth of Multitasking
- How Social Media Can Hurt Your Brand and Conflict With Bar Advertising Rules
- New Enterprise Social Networks: Can they work for law firms?
- The right type(face): an introduction to typography for lawyers
- The Latest Reports of SEO’s Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Google Search Console’s Reported Clicks Contradicts Analytics Data
- Exclusive Report on Cloud Security for Law Firms