Lincolnshire, IL (Law Firm Newswire) March 26, 2014 — The Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) will present its “2014 Annual Conference & Exposition, An Education & Networking Mosaic” May 19-22 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
The event promises to deliver top-shelf educational and networking opportunities to approximately 1,200 legal management professionals from more than a dozen countries.
“ALA is the undisputed leader for the business of law, focused on the delivery of cutting-edge management and leadership products and services to the global legal community,” says Mark Bridgeman, CLM, Chairman of ALA’s 2014 Annual Conference Committee. “This year’s conference is built around that vision, and attendees should be prepared to walk away with the information, skills and connections they need to prepare their organizations for the future of the legal industry.
What’s in store for Conference attendees? Among the highlights:
- 90+ education sessions, the most ever at an ALA Annual Conference, with most qualifying for CLE and CPE credit and 48 that qualify for HRCI recertification credit, among other credits available.
- The Managing Partner Track, with sessions designed to meet the unique education needs of law firm managing partners.
- The Legal Office of the Future: Innovation Lab, an interactive experience presented by ALA in partnership with Gensler.
- 200 exhibits in the Legal Marketplace featuring cutting-edge products and services for law firms and legal departments
- An inspirational keynote address by Captain Mark Kelly with his wife, former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle “Gabby” Giffords
- The Grand Finale Event featuring an exclusive, live concert by rock band REO Speedwagon
“This year’s Conference clearly positions ALA as the undisputed leader in the business of law,” says ALA Executive Director Oliver Yandle, “and showcases the knowledge, technologies and trends legal professionals must embrace to drive success.”
For more information and to register for the Conference, which is open to ALA member and non-member legal professionals, visit www.alanet.org/conf.
Media passes: Credentialed media may contact ALA Director of Marketing Gwen Biasi at 847.267.1377 or email@example.com.
For more information on ALA, visit http://www.alanet.org
Association of Legal Administrators
75 Tri-State International, Suite 222
Lincolnshire, IL 60069-4435